Automatic Master Carrot Baler
The JMC Adjustable Automatic Master Carrot Baler is an automated bagging system which gently counts, accumulates and packs pre-packaged bags of carrots into Poly Master Bags/Bales. Once filled the Master Bags are automatically moved via a conveyor in an upright position to be closed/sealed.
The system can be interfaced with most automatic closing devices, is compatible with all product bag types. The JMC “Space Saver” Incline Conveyor provides a compact footprint and the optional “Automatic Bypass” makes it ideal for loose stacking.
The system packs carrot bags anging in size from 1 lbs to 10 lbs. at a rate of up to 70 product bags per minute depending on product weight.
POWER: 230 volt 3 PH. 60 Hz
AIR: 10 CFM @ 80 PSI
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2700 lbs.
Download PDF Brochure for the Automatic Master Carrot Baler.
- OMRON P.L.C. (programmable logic controller)
- User Friendly Touchscreen
- Infeed mechanism & discharge gates
- Bale pusher with bag transport grippers
- Bag Sense “no bag, no dump”
- Bag inflation system
- Two way adjustable accumulating chamber
- Handles 3 – 20 lbs product bags
- Works with poly and paper master bags
- Variable speed accelerator conveyor assembly with JMC Space Saver Incline
- Product decelerator to eliminate bounce
- NEMA 12 electrical “swing-away” control panel with interloc
- Motorized Bag Saddle Conveyor (150 fpm)
- High speed intermediate take away conveyor with horizontal alignment
- One year limited warranty
- Master Bags are filled more gently than hand baling with JMC’s specially designed padding, air cylinder dampening and computer controlled deceleration
- Fully automated with “hands-free” closing to help save on manual labor
- Bag Sense ensures Master Bag is in place (and open) before releasing the product bags
- Filled bags are positively controlled to avoiding spilling
- Uniform Master Bags ensure easier palletizing, saving warehouse space
- Dependable, easy to use controls ensures minimum downtime & a short operator learning curve
- Proven technology with over 500 Master Balers currently in operation